The Worldwide Partners Impact Awards, sponsored by Getty Images, are only open to agencies that are a Partner within Worldwide Partners and are free to enter.
All entries must have been first published, posted or aired in their original form between January 1, 2019 and December 31, 2019.
A written English translation must accompany and submissions that are not in English.
Award categories include:
- Travel & Tourism
- Philanthropy/Purpose/Social Good
An agency can submit up to three (3) entries. There is no cost to enter.
Submit as many examples that help tell the story of the campaign, whether print, audio, video, and/or URLs. All images provided should be high resolution. You must provide a case study as a PDF or Video that outlines the:
If you do not have a physical case study, you will be guided through the above questions with your entry. Even if you submit a case study, we recommend that you still fill out the questions.
By submitting an entry, you agree to allow Worldwide Partners to share the work, details of the campaign, and/or post client and agency information in relation to the award show.
Judging will be primarily based on creativity and effectiveness of the campaign, so including the challenge, the objective, the work that was created, and the results is important. Judges will rate the work according to the following questions/scoring system:
- Does the entry state the client/brand challenge and do you understand it quickly and easily (score 1-20)?
- Does the campaign/project objective provide a clear and understandable answer to the challenge (score 1-20)?
- Does the creative execution solve the challenge? Was the execution a unique and thoughtful way to answer the client/brand challenge (score 1-40)?
- Was the campaign successful and/or helpful to continue to promote the brand in a positive and memorable light (score 1-20)?